Friday, September 9, 2011

The Magic Within

An Ocean of Ideas
There is a certain magic inside each one of us waiting to be freed in the form of creative thoughts, words, images, ideas. In the midst of our busy lives we need ways to coax that magic into being.

Here's a verse that reminds me of creativity and the Creative Problem Solving process:

Remember, one thought might not mean much.
But thoughts that we think over and over are like drops of water:
At first there are just a few,
And then after awhile you've created a pool...then a lake...and then an ocean.

                                               - Anonymous

Best wishes to all in MOOCdom in discovering and sharing your magic!



CMC11


1 comment:

  1. I keep coming back to look at your short blog post. It looks sort of magical. And the words you use are so open-ended, so different from the way I tend to express myself. It draws me, even though I have difficulty identifying.

    ReplyDelete